The interest rate of the loans provided for the purchase of devices, equipment, and components within the framework of the "Economy Modernized Measure" program is subsidized at the rate of 8 percentage points per year for 42 months.
Target group - "Farm Credit Armenia" UCO CC "Farm Credit Armenia" UCO CC member-shareholders who have been operating in the given field for at least 3 months can apply for loans for small and medium enterprises. Citizens and legal entities engaged in agricultural production, processing and other related activities, commercial, manufacturing or other entrepreneurial activities can become members-shareholders of the cooperative.
Loan interest is calculated on the actual balance of the loan with a nominal interest rate, assuming 365 days a year.
The actual annual interest rate shows how much the loan will cost you if you make the interest payments and other payments in the specified terms and amounts.
Example of loan interest calculation
Annual interest amount = balance of the loan amount x annual interest rate /365
Balance of the loan amount – AMD 2,000,000
Annual interest rate of the loan - 14%
Daily interest amount = 2,000,000 x 14 %/365 = 767.12
The annual actual interest rate shows the cost of the loan for you in case if you pay the interest amount and make other payments according to the specified schedule and sizes.
Size of penalties - In case of delays in repayment of the loan interest or principal amount, the client pays penalty of 0.13% of the overdue amount (overdue principal amount and overdue interest amount of the loan) for each day of delay, until the 270th successive day of being overdue. Starting from the 271st successive day of being overdue, calculation of penalties ceases.
Possibility of early repayment – No early repayment penalty is charged for loans up to 5 million AMD or equivalent in foreign currency. In the case of a loan provided within the framework of the "Economy Modernization Measure" program with the funds of MCA Armenia Fund, no early repayment penalty is charged, regardless of the amount.In the case of loans exceeding AMD 5 million or an equivalent amount in foreign currency, the borrower pays an early repayment penalty in the amounts set by the tariffs.
Repayment frequency – depending on the client's cash flows, monthly equal repayments, equal repayments of the principal amount of the loan or a free schedule can be set. It is possible to set a grace period for principal repayment, which cannot exceed six months in every twelve months.
Amounts paid for loan repayment are paid in the following order:
1. Penalties, fines,
2. Overdue interest,
3. Overdue principal amount,
4. Accumulated interest,
5. Principal amount of the loan.
Security - Collateral, guarantee.
The following can be accepted as collateral items:
- real estate (production areas, buildings, houses, apartments, land plots, fish ponds, gardens, and other real estate);
- vehicles – passenger cars and trucks;
- agricultural machinery;
- construction machinery;
- production lines, equipment;
- large and small cattle, sows.
The agreement for pledge of real estate is subject to notarial verification.
The right of pledge for real estate and vehicles is subject to state registration.
The loan to collateral ratio cannot exceed 80%.
The guarantor should possess property or a share in any immovable property that belongs to him/her through the ownership right or should be a legitimate employee of any state or international organization operating in the RA, well-known in the business environment and having good reputation, or should be a CO client, with the CO having financial analysis regarding the client’s solvency, performed not more than 6 months before.
FOR THE GUARANTEES.
We inform you that:
If the borrower defaults, you will pay for him, your credit history will deteriorate and you may lose your property.
- You will be provided with a loan, guarantee agreements and repayment schedule. - Communication will be carried out by the method chosen by you.
- You will be notified 7 days in advance about the change in the terms of the contract.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day in advance regarding the existing obligation.
- In case of delay in repayment of the loan, you will be informed about it after one day at the latest.
THE GUARANTEEHAS THE RIGHT.
- Request information about the amount of the loan balance from the lender at any time.
- To recover from the borrower the sums paid by you for the loan, as well as other losses incurred on behalf of the borrower.
Loan service fee: 0-0.1% per month, depending on the source of financing.
The loan service fee is calculated on the actual loan balance.
Loan service repayments are determined on the day of each loan repayment schedule of loan principal / interest rate.
- In case of cash operations with commercial banks and payment organizations, the customer may be required to pay cash withdraw fee up to 0.25% of the amount.
- When repaying the loan principal and interest by the customer through the payment terminals payment organizations, a commission fee of 100-300 AMD will be charged for each transaction.
In case of collateralized loans, possible costs of the customer for the services provided by third parties.
Property Pledging Articles
Property Pledging Costs
Other movable property
Pledge value estimation
15,000 – 80,000
Certificate on pledge release from the ban
Notarization of the agreement
10,000 – 20,000
State registration of the right for the pledge
3000 – 26,000
Approval of the loan application – The decision on the loan application is made within 7 business days after receiving the application. The customer is informed about the decision regarding the loan application within 1 banking day. The loan is provided within 1 banking day after the client submits the complete set of documents required for lending and completes the pledge process.
Loans with the funds of the MCA-Armenia Fund are provided in the presence of a positive conclusion from the fund.
The loan amount is provided in a non-cash way, through RA banks and settlement organizations.
ATTENTION: When applying for a loan, the lender will provide you, the guarantor(s) (if any) with an individual sheet of essential terms of the consumer loan, in which the individual terms of the loan to be granted to you will be presented.
Factors for approval of the loan application
- Compliance of the client’s creditworthiness level with the requirements of the organization;
- Positive credit history;
- Conformity of the loan security level;
- Conformity of the purpose of the loan.
Factors for rejection of the loan application
- Inadequate level of the client’s creditworthiness, based on the requirements of the organization;
- Submission of unreliable data by the client;
- Negative credit history;
- Non-conformity of the pledge, guarantors;
- Non-conformity of the purpose of the loan.
Documents required to obtain a loan
- Head of legal entity/individual entrepreneur client. a copy of the certificate of registration of the registry and AVC
- A copy of the identity document of the director of the legal entity client
- A copy of the charter of the legal entity client - Reference from the unified state register regarding the legal entity client
- Statement from the state register book about the legal entity
- A copy of the ownership certificate or lease agreement of the legal entity/individual entrepreneur client's place of business
- The decision of the founders of the legal entity client on obtaining a loan
- Copies of the identity document of the founders and related persons of the legal entity client
Depending on the circumstances, other documents may be required.
For the purpose of due diligence of the customer defined by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "On Combating Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism", the consumer may request additional documents or other information based on the "Know your customer" principle, as well as ask additional questions during oral communication. to the consumer (if there is such a request).
During the term of the contract, loan statements are provided via e-mail at thirty-day intervals, unless the customer chooses another communication option. Loan statements (including a copy) are provided free of charge. The amounts of fees charged for the provision of information are defined in the tariffs.
. You have the right to communicate with the credit institution in the way you prefer, by mail or electronically. Receiving information electronically is the most convenient. It is available 24/7, free from the risks of paper information loss and ensures privacy. In the case of foreign currency loans, loan repayments may be affected by differences in foreign currency exchange rates.
. The actual interest rates of loans in US dollars were calculated based on the average exchange rate of the US dollar published by the Central Bank of Armenia on 17/02/2023. The actual annual interest rate may change depending on the change in the magnitude of the exchange rate published by the Central Bank of Armenia.
. In case of a change of 2 or more percentage points in the bank interest calculation rate set by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia, the organization can revise the current loan interest rate, but not more than twice the current bank interest rate.
. Your property (home, car, or other) may be seized if you fail to make your interest and loan payments on time.
. In case of non-fulfilment or incomplete fulfillment of the obligation by you, the lender sends the data to the credit bureau after 3 working days, where your credit history is formed. You have the right to get your credit history from the credit bureau once a year for free.
Attention: a bad credit history can prevent you from getting a loan in the future.
. In case of non-fulfillment of obligations by the borrower, the obligations can be paid off at the expense of other property of the borrower, if the collateral is not sufficient to repay the obligations at the expense of the collateral (at the expense of the money received from the sale of the subject of the collateral).
In case of non-performance of obligations for the repayment of credit expenses (at the expense of the amount obtained from the realization of collateral), the obligation may be redeemed at the expense of lessee’s other property.