Farm Credit Armenia UCO CC provides the loan “Rich Milk” to the participants of the supply chain of “Golden Goat CJSC”, particularly to milk suppliers and to “Golden Goat” CJSC.
The loan is disbursed with a term of 3-36 months for obtaining working capital, and with a term of 24-84 months for obtaining property, plant and equipment. If at least 50% of the loan is for obtaining property, plant and equipment, it can be disbursed with the term defined for the property, plant and equipment.
The interest accrued to the loans is calculated towards the actual balance of the loan, at nominal interest rate, assuming that a year consists of 365 days.
The annual actual interest rate shows the cost of the loan for you in case if you pay the interest amount and make other payments according to the specified schedule and sizes.
Example of loan interest calculation
Annual interest amount = balance of the loan amount x annual interest rate /365
Balance of the loan amount – AMD 2,000,000
Annual interest rate of the loan - 14%
Daily interest amount = 2,000,000 x 14 %/365 = 767.12
Size of penalties - In case of delays in repayment of the loan interest or principal amount, the client pays penalty of 0.13% of the overdue amount (overdue principal amount and overdue interest amount of the loan) for each day of delay, until the 270th successive day of being overdue. Starting from the 271st successive day of being overdue, calculation of penalties ceases.
Possibility of early repayment – The client may repay the loan before the deadline specified in the agreement. Except if the loan is disbursed with the funds provided by the MCA Armenia Foundation, as well as, irrespective of the fund, except for agricultural loans with an amount up to AMD 2 million and its equivalent in foreign currency, when repaying the loan in full, the borrower pays penalty for early payment, in the size specified by the tariffs.
In case of agricultural loans disbursed with the funds provided by the MCA Armenia Foundation, as well as, irrespective of the fund, in case of agricultural loans with an amount up to AMD 2 million and its equivalent in foreign currency, no penalty for early payment of loans is charged.
A free schedule can be defined for loan repayment, which is conditioned by:
- Seasonal peculiarities of milk processing, which means that the principal repayments depend on the months when milk is processed.
- Seasonal incomes obtained from other branches of agriculture
A repayment schedule on annuity can be defined, if there are business activity incomes or other monthly incomes based on a financial analysis.
The loans with up to 1.5 million Armenian drams can be guaranteed by at least 1 person.
- At least one of the liabilities should meet the criteria defined by the loan legislation of the CC (primary liability).
The guarantor should possess property or a share in any immovable property that belongs to him/her through the ownership right or should be a legitimate employee of any state or international organization operating in the RA, well-known in the business environment and having good reputation, or should be a CO client, with the CO having financial analysis regarding the client’s solvency, performed not more than 6 months before.
Security - Collateral, guarantee.
The following can be accepted as collateral items:
- real estate (production areas, buildings, houses, apartments, land plots, fish ponds, gardens, and other real estate);
- vehicles – passenger cars and trucks;
- agricultural machinery;
- construction machinery;
- production lines, equipment;
- large and small cattle, sows.
The agreement for pledge of real estate is subject to notarial verification.
The right of pledge for real estate and vehicles is subject to state registration.
The loan to collateral ratio cannot exceed 80%.
Membership fee of the cooperating – AMD 3,000 (paid once)
Equity participation fee – 1.5 % of the loan amount but not more than AMD 240,000 for each loan (paid when receiving each loan).
The above-mentioned amounts are recorded as the cooperative member’s stockholding in the equity capital of the cooperative.
Other payments are defined by the tariffs of “Farm Credit Armenia” UCO CC.
Pledge of real estate
|1.||reference on restrictions||10,000 AMD|
|2.||notarial verification||10,000 – 20,000 AMD|
|3.||state registration||27,000 AMD|
Pledge of vehicles
|1.||reference on restrictions||3,000 AMD|
|2.||state registration||3,000 AMD|
Pledge of other movable property
|1.||state registration||2,000 AMD|
Approval of the loan application – The decision regarding the loan application is taken within maximum 7 working days after receipt of the application. The client is informed about the decision regarding the loan application within one banking day.
The loan is disbursed within one banking day following submission by the client of the full package of the required documents and completion of the pledging process.
Loans with the funds of MCA Armenia Foundation are provided in case of positive conclusion of the Foundation.
The loan amount is provided in non-cash manner, via banks and payment and settlement organizations operating in the RA.
Factors for approval of the loan application
- Cases of customers incorrespondence to the loaning target group (Supplier, Processor)
- Compliance of the client’s creditworthiness level with the requirements of the organization;
- Positive credit history;
- Conformity of the loan security level;
- Conformity of the purpose of the loan.
Factors for rejection of the loan application
- Absence of at least 1 year experience of milk-processing contract with the processor and of experience in agriculture or other business sphere.
- Inadequate level of the client’s creditworthiness, based on the requirements of the organization;
- Submission of unreliable data by the client;
- Negative credit history;
- Non-conformity of the pledge, guarantors;
- Non-conformity of the purpose of the loan.
Documents required to obtain a loan
- Copy of the legal entity’s/private entrepreneur’s state registry certificate and the copy of TIN
- Copy of the identification document of the legal entity’s director
- Copy of the legal entity’s Charter
- Statement from the state register book about the legal entity
- Copy of the ownership certificate of the legal entity’s/private entrepreneur’s place of activity or its renting agreement
- Decision of the legal entity’s founders on loan disbursement
- Copies of identification documents of the legal entity’s founders and other relevant people.