Back Office Specialist
Marzes of RA
9:00 - 18:00
- A higher education (with a technical background).
- Working experience in the Banks/Credit Organizations is a plus
- Strong Communicating and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- A high sense of responsibility and punctuality.
- Ability of understanding and fulfilling complex assignments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (MS office).
- Knowledge of the English language is desirable.
- Prepares Collateral Contracts and other associate agreements,
- Carries out the whole process of the notary validation of the Collateral agreements
- Carries out the loan processing and other actions supporting the Lending processes.
- Forms and preserves the credit packages,
- Provides the Head Office Back officers with information concerning the loans and the leasing processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The candidates that meet the above mentioned requirements can send their CVs to email@example.com. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line. Alternatively, you can bring the hard copies of the CVs to “Farm Credit Armenia” UCO CC head office: 18 Khajaznuni str., Yerevan 0018, Armenia.